Sharper Skills, More Opportunity.
Sharpen your decision-making skills, solve complex business problems, and learn to lead in for-profit and nonprofit organizations with our online ACBSP-accredited MBA. Choose from Management and Healthcare Management specializations and take your career in a bold new direction.
- Employment for management occupations is projected to grow 7 percent from 2018 to 20281
- Top executives earned a median pay of 104,980 in 20183
- 18% growth from 2018–2028 (3x the national average) for medical and health services management positions3
- More than 90% of Fortune 100, 500, and for-profit/public companies planned to hire MBA graduates in 20194
OLLU offers a built-in network, with alumni who belong to many professional organizations that can support your goals, including the Association of MBAs, National Association of Women MBAs and Healthcare Financial Management Association.
As a marketing manager, you’d work to increase sales or market share, reach new customers, and create marketing campaigns based on a robust understanding of your audience and industry. This position has a projected 10.1 percent growth rate over the next 10 years, and marketing managers are most in-demand in California and Texas.5
You can prepare for this title with MBA Management specialization.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO):
As CEO, you would be your organization’s highest-ranking executive and most public face. You would oversee all daily operations, make high-level policy and strategy decisions, and nurture an inspiring company culture. The top 10 percent of CEOs earn $176,767 annually. Health care is the top employer of CEOs.5
You can prepare for this title with the MBA Management specialization.
Medical Practice Manager:
As a medical practice manager, you’d supervise an office or facility where physicians or other practitioners serve patients. You’d collaborate with clinicians, supervise administrative staff, order supplies, maintain medical equipment, and manage billing and staffing.5
You can prepare for this title with the MBA Healthcare Management specialization.
Nursing Home Administrator:
As a nursing home administrator, you’d oversee the daily operations of a long-term care facility that provides compassionate care to patients who need skilled, ongoing assistance. This position has a projected 20.5 percent growth rate over the next 10 years.5
You can prepare for this title with the MBA Healthcare Management specialization. This role may require additional certification.
Additional roles for online MBA graduates:
- Hospital administrator
- Hospital chief executive officer
- Clinic administrator
- Dental office administrator
- Project manager, general
- Senior financial analyst
- Vice president, sales
- Operations manager or director
- Human resources manager or director
- Supply chain manager
- Chief operating officer
- Accounting manager
Request More Information
Whether you have a question about Our Lady of the Lake University, our programs or what it’s like learn online, we’re here to help.
Fill out this simple form and we’ll be in touch soon:
Applicable Skills to Manage and Lead
When you complete this program, you will be able to:
- Master the functional areas of business, including accounting, finance, management, marketing and integrative relationships
- Collaborate effectively with work teams
- Communicate successfully in writing, speaking and digital media
- Master critical thinking in quantitative and qualitative methods
- Create ethical solutions using best practices
- Formulate solutions for complex global business problems
Specializations: Tailored to Your Goals
Career Planning and Assessment
OLLU’s Center for Career Development and Testing (CCDT) is committed to supporting you in your spiritual, personal, academic and professional growth.
We offer testing, assessment, certification and professional development in accordance with the National College Testing Association’s (NCTA) professional and ethical guidelines.
Get assistance with career planning, job searching, résumé creation, and portfolio development.
Explore internship and job postings, register for career events, and access professional resources and information, all through the convenient Handshake app.
Develop your interview skills with mock interviews, sample questions, direct feedback and a video training curriculum — all in our Big Interview online system.
Identify your skills profile and receive a personalized career assessment with FOCUS 2, a self-guided, interactive career planning program.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (2019 September 4). Management Occupations. Occupational Outlook Handbook. Retrieved October 29, 2019, from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/home.htm
- Graduate Management Admission Council (2019 May 28). MBA Salaries in the US Highest on Record. Retrieved October 30, 2019, from https://newscenter.gmac.com/news-releases/news-release-details/mba-salaries-us-highest-record
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (2019 September 4). Medical and Health Services Managers. Occupational Outlook Handbook. Retrieved on October 29, 2019, from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/medical-and-health-services-managers.htm
- Graduate Management Admission Council (2019 May). Business School Hiring Report: Corporate Recruiters Survey 2019. (Rep.) Retrieved October 28, 2019, from https://www.gmac.com/-/media/files/gmac/research/employment-outlook/business-school-hiring-report_corporate-recruiters-survey-2019_may-2019.pdf
- Burning Glass Technologies: Labor Insight™. Retrieved October 29, 2019.